CORREMAX INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
Booth No: K1032
- Angstrom: Provides advanced magnetrons and refined materials. The company has made several technological advances in magnetic, water-cooling and circular magnetron clamping design
- iNFOVION: Display technology, solar cell and semiconductor industry as well as vacuum engineering equipment and surface treatment business. In addition, it is committed to the manufacture of high-pixel transparent flexible display devices and the development of high-efficiency solar cell products using high-tech materials.
- Instrutech: A Colorado-based company specializing in the design and manufacture of vacuum measurement and control instruments. InstruTech's vacuum gauges use the latest advances in vacuum gauge design to provide measurement capabilities from 2.00E-11 Torr to 1,000 Torr.
- SEMICORE: Manufacturers and global suppliers of PVD or physical vapor deposition equipment and custom vacuum systems for the electronics, academic, optical, solar, medical, automotive, military and related high-tech industries. Its high performance production or development of vacuum sputtering and thin film evaporation systems can provide coatings on a variety of materials, including plastic films, glass, ceramics, metals and hybrid substrates.
-MEAglow: In 2012, Meaglow introduced the first hollow cathode plasma source, which plays an important role in reducing oxygen contamination in ALD nitride films, and has achieved some of the best protective layers ever grown.
- Veeco: Veeco / CNT is a division of Veeco Instruments Inc. Veeco / CNT has successfully released hundreds of systems for research and development, becoming the leading ALD supplier to academic and industrial organizations worldwide. The product has been used to produce more than 1,000 peer-reviewed academic papers.
Exhibitors you may be interested in