Show Dates: April 27 (Wed.) - 29 (Fri.), 2022
Show Times: 10:00AM-5:00PM
* Visitors under 18 years old are not admitted.
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center,Hall1,4F
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan) Map
- Smart Factory and Situation Room
- Digital Transformation and System Integration
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Security and Remote Collaboration
- Intelligent Logistics & WCS
- Industrial Control & IoT
- Machine Vision
- Industrial system
- Precision machinery
- Packaging testing
- Electronic equipments
- Electronic components
- Industrial machinery
- Medical equipment
- Facility construction service
- Product procurementengagement
- New manufacturing process
- New technology introduction and development
- Business cooperation engagement
- Technology cooperation
- Solution, agency engagement
Taiwan Display Union Association (TDUA)
Taiwan Panel & Solution Association (TPSA)
Taiwan Flat Panel Display Materials and Devices Association (TDMDA)
Taiwan Electronic Equipment Industry Association (TEEIA)
Society for Information Display (SID)
Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd.
Taiwan Safety and Security Industry Association (TSSIA)
AR Media International (Asian Office)
|Type of Booth||Price||Early-Bird Price||Member Price|
|Raw Space (9m2)||US$2,880||US$2,520||US$2,160|
Standard Booth (9m2)
|Pavilion Booth (9m2)||US$3,600||US$3,240||US$2,880|
- Early Bird Price is available before 31/8/2021.
- Local price are only for Taiwan enterprise which has registered at Taiwan and has the business registration certificate. Other companies will be considered as overseas.
- Prices above are tax-included.
- Members of TDUA, TPSA, TDMDA, TEEIA and SID can have the member price.
- Standard Booth contains: 3 x Partitions , 3 x Spot lights , 1 x 110V socket , 1 x Carpet (9 sqms) ,1 x Fascia , 1 x Information Desk and chair.
With the application form and the signature of company & the person in charge, mail or fax to:
TDUA / TEEIA
Ms. Peggie Hsiao
Tel: 886-2-2729-3933 ext.24
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Mr. Jesse Lee
Booth Allocation and Registration
- During closing of application or when all booths are filled, the preparation office of the organizer will divide the areas uniformly based on product category. During the exhibitors meeting, exhibitors will select the location of their booth based on its product area. (Booth selection shall not be across the aisle).
- Booth Allocation Order as follows: (1) Number of booths (2) The winner of the e-Touch award (3) The total number of booths within 3 years (4) Application date (5)If the priority can not be decided among all cases above, it will be based on the result of draw lots onsite.
- The organizer has the right to select booth location for exhibitors who is absent during exhibitors meeting.
- The organizer has the right to change the layout of the exhibition area, depends on exhibit situation and demand.
- To keep the safety of the floor construction, the organizer has the right to assign the location of the displayed product.
- Several exhibitors cannot join together to register and select booth.
- Joint Procurement Meeting for Overseas Buyers: Major international vendors are invited to the expo for one-to-one business ,matchmaking events.
- Guided Tour: Free floor tour and introduction provided for buyers. The tour will help buyers establish a complete procurement information system, facilitating industry development and investment.
- International Workshop: From the global market to operating costs, facility and technology, versatile and professional information is shared and trend analysis is provided on topics ranging from the most popular technology and application market.
- Product Launch Event: New Innovation Forum will be held during the exhibition for participating vendors to showcase their latest technology and products.
- VIP welcome party: Invites industry leaders, professionals and exhibitors from various sectors to attend. (by Invited)
- Golf Tournament: Invites association members and exhibitors to participate with the aim of providing entertainment and opportunities to network with each others.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- Once the booth fee for the exhibition is paid, it will not be refunded and will be used for payment of promotional expense for this exhibition.
- Booth rented by the participating company cannot be transferred in private or utilized by company with name other than the company name during application (including name of sponsoring company). If there is violation, the organizer will immediately take back the transferred booth and will prohibit the company who did not apply to exhibit to continue to exhibit. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer within two years.
- Displayed products must be related to the theme of this exhibition, or it will be prohibited.